If I want to sell my house to my brother for a very cheap
You can sell your half if you found someone willing to step into your shoes. It also depends how you hold title with your brother. The law offers something called a partition action, which can be brought to divide the property into individual shares among the owners, allowing you to move forward with your share independently.... Me and my boyfriends brother own a house in Los Angeles, CA. We are having disagreements and I wish to sell my half and get out. We still owe on the loan. We are having disagreements and I wish to sell my half and get out.
Can I force my brother to sell his share of our flat
Your mortgage represents an obligation by you and your brother to repay the money you borrowed to buy the home. If the mortgage is still in both your names, then you're still on the hook for the money, quitclaim or not. If he says he'll make the payments, and he doesn't, the bank will come after you.... Hi Everyone, My father brought a townhouse for $415,000 in Brisbane about 2 years ago. My sister moved into the property and her and the de facto have been renting there since.
Do I have to pay tax on cash my brother is paying me for
8/11/2007 · the main reason behind all this is to take advantage of an extememly good deal on a particular house i'm thinking of buying; the problem is that to get the deal, it needs to be my only property (i.e. i have to have sold or be selling my existing house to get the deal). i could 'buy' back my old house after 5 years and own both without compromising the deal. how to set date on casio cash register I hold 1/2 interest in 40 acres in Michigan, as do my brother and his wife, as "tenants in common with no rights of survivorship". I want to buy out their share, and I wonder if this is something I can do on my own with the proper legal form acceptable to the County Register of Deeds office.
Would stamp duty apply if I bought my brother's half of
If you own your house, you can sell it to anyone at any price. But, if you sell a $200,000 house to a child for $1.00, you are really making a $199,999 gift at the time of the sale. The IRS knows that you would not sell the house to a stranger for a dollar. how to sell goods at cash converters My brother-in-law is proposing to buy my father-in-law’s house, as he is struggling to pay his interest-only mortgage. My wife is concerned this is at half the market value. My wife is concerned
How long can it take?
Estate Law? Inherited the family house with brother. I
- Ask a real estate pro Can I sell my half of property if
- Sister buying half of my house Mortgage Forum and Home
- My brother and I inherited a house can I force him to sell
- Selling my half of inherited house to sister.
How To Sell My Half My Property To My Brother
27/11/2010 · My father died 2 years ago, and I have inherited a house with my sister. I want to sell the house as I do not want to live with my sister but she doesnt want to sell it.
- Question: Mine and my brother’s parents died within a month of each other in December and January and neither of them left a will. They each owned 25 per cent of their home, with the other 50 per cent belonging to my brother. There are just us two siblings left in the family. The property is
- 22/11/2012 · Hi Otto, I believe on the 14/05/2013 my interest free portion of my current home loan is up. I have been trying to sell my property, but have over capitalised, and with the current market, I don't believe I will be able to sell.
- 30/06/2017 · Best Answer: Is there a mortgage on the property? Then all this selling and refi can not happen until the bank is paid in full. You can not legally just take over the payments without the mortgage lenders approval. If no mortgage and all is signed, sealed …
- Hi, I currently own a HDB with my brother. Can I sell my half to him even though he is a PR and his spouse is a non citizen/non SPR? Thank you!